Write a Book Information and Application Form 2016
The form available below is downloadable and should be returned to the Galway Education Centre. We will be adding additional forms to this section when schools have registered. If you have any questions please feel free to contact Galway Education Centre tel: 091 745600
What is the Write a book Project?
|The Write a book Project enables primary school children to become real authors as they create their own books by actively engaging in the processes of writing, composing, constructing, designing, illustrating and presenting their work to a wide audience.|
BEST OF THE YEAR 2015
- Mark Sweeney – Tsunami
- Seán Kelly – The Brotherhood of Rogues
- Saoirse Conneely – Seen Before
- Nina Dorogaia – The Lost…….
- Katelyn McMahon – The Warlock Ring
- Alannah Lim Joon – Hurricane in Miami
- Rachel Bodkin – My Amazing Adventure
- Leigh Carr – Immortal
- Meabh Nic an Chrosáin – How (Not) to Grow Up
- Neil McKinnion – Prisoner
- 6th class pupils Newtown NS – An Unfortunate Turn of Events
- Marie Coady – Not Her Again
- Shane Coyle – World War III
- Olwyn Cooke – The Swans at Loch Hacket
- Isabelle Rose Leamy – Simply Love
- Ruth Cowan Madden – A Shadow in the Window
- Blathnaid Ní Fhátharta – An Baile Aerach
- Ailbhe-Lisa Hanney – ‘Scarred’
- Cillian Madden – Smile
- Sarah Ní Chléirigh – Friday 13th
- Keilin Ataide-Dacosta – Oblivious
- Jarlath Lee – It’s a Showjumping Life
- Cathal Brogan – The Flickering Candle
- Shauna Parry – One Bad Day
- Robert Urquhart – A Far Flung Adventure
- Ailbhe Miskella – Candyland
- Lily Hearne – The Witch and her Story
- Jake O’Grady – Judgement Day
- Edwina Mannion – My Local Area
- Maela Ní Choisdealbha – Folúntas
- Jessica Mc Hugh – Blackberry Picking
- Niall Glynn – The Country Hills
- Maebh Madden – Prison Ship
Photo: Andrew Downes.
This event organised by Galway Education Centre took place in Radisson Hotel on April 4. 2014.
This anthology was launched by Ciaran Cannon TD, Minister for Training and Skills.
At this event, Galway Education Centre made a donation of € 3000 to Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital, Crumlin.